Software for tracking time served to students
- The software known as EZTime uses three record types, subject records, a main record for each student and one or many detail records. The detail records represent the sessions a student attended the Content Mastery Room.
- The subject records consist of subjects that are taught in Content Mastery rooms (English, Math etc). These are flexible and can be labeled per your requirements.
- The main record consist of general information about a student such as.
- User ID which uniquely identifies the student to the system.
- Staus   (At Risk, Special Ed or whatever you wish enter.)
- A student can belong to as many as five groups. A group could be teacher, gender, Regular Ed or whatever. Groups are merely additional selection criteria when generating reports.
- EZTime has a variety of modules but I feel the three most important are Auto Log, Detail Report and the Summary Report.
- The Auto Log module allows students to log in and out of the system with a click of the mouse. It use the system clock to record the date, time in, time out. It stores this information along with the User ID, subject and elapsed time for the session to be used by the report modules.
- The Detail Report will generate a report containing all detail records per student in selected subjects for a given date range totaling the elapsed times for each subject and a total time served to the student for a single student or a group of students or all students (group and all student's for this report is only available for the Windows version of EZTime)
- The Summary Report will generate a report containing only the subject totals and a total for all subjects for each student. This report prints one line per student with output similar to the following.
|User ||Scien ||Math||Readi ||. ||. ||Total||(Up to 10 subjects) |
|John Doe ||02:34 ||01:27 ||00:15 ||. ||. ||04:16 |
|Jane Doette ||01:34 ||01:20 ||00:10 || || ||03:04 |
Report totals for each subject
EZTime also includes a transaction report that you can view or print by date range. This report consist of the detail records only. No totaling takes place.
By using the Status, Grade and Group fields you select students to be included in the report in a variety of ways.
The Main, Detail and Subject records can quickly be located and easily edited or deleted.
Detail records can be deleted (purged) by date range when they are no longer needed.
Easy Time Software Home Page